ADELAIDE HOTEL FEATURES
Stamford Grand Hotel Adelaide at Glenelg, one of Adelaide’s premier beachside resorts is a 10 minute drive from the airport and a 20 minute drive from Adelaide’s CBD. Located right on the beach at popular seaside suburb of Glenelg, Stamford Grand resort is accessed via Jetty Road’s vibrant retail 7-day trading strip.
- 220 luxury rooms, including 29 suites with beautiful ocean or Adelaide Hills views
- 12 function rooms available for small meetings to large conventions featuring balconies with ocean and city views
- Ideal location for weddings with the Grand Ballroom offering seating capacity up to 500 people
- Fully equipped gymnasium and pool, spa and sauna
- Enjoy a la carte dining and stunning panoramic views at The Promenade Restaurant
- The Grand Bar with it’s polished floors, spacious bar and ocean views is the perfect place for lunch or after work drinks
- Horizons Cocktail Lounge is the ideal spot to chill out with friends and a cocktail.
Stamford Grand Adelaide hotel is known for its unique location at Glenelg and second-to-none hospitality.
Understanding the needs and lifestyles of our guests, the hotel boasts a well-equipped gymnasium, heated pool, spa and sauna located on level 2 of the hotel.
During your stay, satisfy the mind, body and soul and visit the hotels wonderful recreational facilities.
Our gymnasium offers:
- Free weights
- Squat rack, bench press
- Selection of cardio machines including treadmills, steppers, rowing machines
Our pool area features:
- Jacuzzi Spa
- Heated Pool with views over the ocean
- Sun beds
- Pool towels
- Pool dining menu
All facilities available at no charge and exclusively to our hotel guests.