This tour offers a touch of adventure for the more spirited traveller who likes to get off the beaten track for a shared experience with like-minded adventurers. Get active with all the experiences listed below, also including hands-on participation with meal preparation and generally assisting your friendly, tireless guide. The tour includes;
- 2 days small coach touring with an experienced guide and entry fees to Kangaroo Island attractions
- Visit attractions such as Rob’s Shearing & Sheepdogs, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay Conservation Park, Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Arch, Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary and sandboarding at Little Sahara
- Accommodation on a 206 hectare private bush property at Vivonne Bay which has 1km of beachfront access
- At Vivonne Bay Lodge, choose from a range of activities such as kayaking, cycling and swimming
- Meals include 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Dormitory with bed linen (share bathroom facilities)
- Free Wi-Fi
- A strict luggage limit of 15kg per person applies
As with all nature based experiences, animal interaction cannot be guaranteed and all relevant safety restrictions apply.
- Private, Single, 2 or 4-share rooms are available on request at an extra cost (share bathroom facilities). Please call or email to enquire.
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 12. Children under 14 years must be booked into a Private Room with an accompanied adult (not Dormitory Rooms) and 15-17 years can stay in the Dormitory but must be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Please note that part of the enjoyment of this tour is the active hands-on participation of everyone. This will include the preparation of meals, washing dishes and general assistance to the guide.
- As with all nature based experiences, animal interaction cannot be guaranteed and all relevant safety restrictions apply. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change on days classified as catastrophic fire danger on Kangaroo Island.
- from $399pp