- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: SA
Tour the Adelaide Hills, home of breath taking scenery and abundance of premium, locally crafted food and wine.
Adelaide’s cool climate provides for outstanding wine varieties. Spend a relaxed day soaking up the incredible landscapes, sampling top quality local cuisine and some of the infamous wine born from the resident hills.
Spend a little time in Hahndorf, a fun, popular little town of beauty, architecture and steeped in rich history. With its Fachwerk buildings and elm-lined streets, combined with a contemporary dining scene and quality stores, it’s a little gem tucked into the Adelaide Hills.
Your day of sophisticated wine, lovingly crafted food and non-stop views awaits.
- Pick up from Hotel in Adelaide CBD, Glenelg & Hahndorf – 9:00 am
- Mount Lofty Summit
- Coffee at Red Cacao
- Historic Bridgewater Mill
- Beerenberg Farm Shop
- Cheese, Winery and Brewery options available
- Historic German Village Hahndorf – 2 hours at your leisure
- Hahndorf Hill Winery
- Return to pick up location – 3:00 pm
- Lunch Not included
- Lunch Option Available
- Half Day Tour Only (6 hrs)
- Tour can customised to your needs
- Small Group Exclusive Touring (Max 10)