Tour the highlights of Adelaide then travel to the Adelaide Hills with its quaint villages and stunning distant land and seascapes. The Adelaide Hills claim a universal appeal to the nature lover, the artist, the wanderer and the curious.
The Bavarian icon village of Hahndorf epitomises the character and rural charm that bring so many to these superb settings.
Highlights of this tour
- Historic and spectacular North and East Terraces
- Trendy Hutt Street where Adelaide loves to eat, drink and relax
- Leafy eastern suburbs
- Climb Mt Lofty Ranges for spectacular views over Adelaide from Glenelg to the Gulf of St Vincent
- Villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate set amongst the lush greenness of the Adelaide Hills
- Stop at famous Beerenberg Strawberry Farm, a household name throughout Australia and beyond
- Visit Australia’s oldest German settlement – Hahndorf
- Stroll under the Elm trees along Hahndorf’s main street
- Delicious afternoon tea with old fashioned hospitality in delightful surrounds (or try a trio sampler of Germany’s best beers)
- Quaint cottages, historic inns, artisan food producers, craft shops and tea rooms.
Adult: $73 Child: $36.50