CLARE VALLEY WINE TOURS
Clare Valley, at 150 years old, is one of the oldest wine producing regions in Australia. Sporting a special mix of geology, geography and climate, wines produced here are worlds apart from the rest of South Australia.
Internationally acclaimed and recognised, Clare Valley wines can be found in some of the world’s best restaurants, airlines, and in the cellars of those in the know. The underdog of South Australian wines, they surprise the competition every year, and often take home the lions share of awards.
The home of the now widely used ‘screw cap’, on their bottles, and a leading voice in Australian wines, the Clare Valley is the Riesling capital of South Australia, and a dynamic producer of white wine.
FULL DAY TOUR
Up to 5 wineries & premium a la carte lunch (including an appetiser starter & main meal)
Here’s an example itinerary…
Tell us your favourites, or allow us to plan a wine tour to match your needs and interests.
- 9am-9:30am: Collect from your Adelaide city accommodation
- Take in the gorgeous views en-route to the wine region
- Visit a couple of wineries or attractions before lunch
- Enjoy a premium a-la-carte lunch menu exclusive to Cellar Door Tours
- Visit an afternoon winery (or two), local attraction or scenic lookout as time permits
- 5.30pm: Return to Adelaide city accommodation