Escape the bustle of the city for a day exploring the greater reaches of Adelaide’s natural wonderland.
Your day begins with an 8am pick up from your city accommodation, followed by coffee and chat over the day’s adventures. Relax in your comfortable shuttle as you’re escorted out of the city limits to beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula. Visit Victor Harbour, The Bluff, Granite Island and Port Elliot – where the picturesque landscapes meet the glistening ocean.
At lunch time you’ll board the Spirit of the Coorong at Goolwa Wharf. Kick back on deck as you cruise to the Goolwa Barrage, Coorong National Park and the mouth of the Mighty Murray River. You’ll need your camera on hand for the abundance of amazing bird and marine life to be spotted in their natural habitat. Your Captain will provide an informative commentary as you sail the crystal waters.
Take a guided walk through the boardwalk of the sand dunes to the perfect white beaches that lay untamed beyond. Adventure works up a hunger and you’ll be catered for with a delicious lunch and afternoon tea.
Enjoy the warmth of the afternoon sun as you sail back to Goolwa and your shuttle transfers you back through wonderland at the end of your day.
Cost for Spirit of Coorong Boat Trip Included
- Pick up from Hotel – 8:30 am
- Coffee and Chat
- Victor Harbor
- The Bluff
- Granite Island
- Port Elliot
- 12:45 pm embark at Goolwa Wharf
- 1:00 pm 3 1/2 hour Coorong Cruise with Lunch and Afternoon Tea
- Goolwa Barrage
- Murray Mouth
- Wetland birdlife
- Guided boardwalk through the sand dunes
- Afternoon Tea
- 4:30 pm disembark at Goolwa Wharf
- Return to your Hotel – Tour finish at 5:30 pm
- Tour Cost is $235 per person
- Lunch is included
- Tours customised to your needs
- Small Group Exclusive Touring (Max 10)
- Discounts available for larger groups, call Roger to discuss
“Local Touring with Personalised Itineraries”