The world famous wine region of the Barossa Valley is steeped in history and German heritage, swathed in rolling landscapes of vines, orchards, pasture and bushland and full of great characters.
Highlights of this tour
- View the grand and historic homesteads of North Adelaide
- Approach the Barossa Valley through the magnificent Seppeltsfield Estate
- A welcome and wine tasting at this historic winery
- Learn the art of winemaking on a guided tour at Wolf Blass
- Uncover the mystery of wines at a tutored wine tasting of Gold Label wines and the award winning Black Label
- An exclusive preview Penfolds tasting with lunch
- Visit Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest German settlement with its Elm tree-lined main street, quaint cottages, inns, cellar doors, craft shops and galleries, artisan cheese and smallgoods makers, bakers and tea rooms
- Delight in the Adelaide Hills’ villages of Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater.
Daily – Departs: 9.15am Returns: 5.15pm
Welcome and wine tasting at Seppeltsfield, wine tasting and tour at Wolf Blass, exclusive Penfolds tasting and winery lunch